Everyone is dying, everyone is fighting, every channel i switch to shows me death shows me pain and sorrow. I have had enough of this sad sad world, is there something i can do to change it? Can one person change the world? I remember being told by my father once, if you believe in something very strongly there is no way it will not happen. So i am going to believe from now, from this very second that the world when i awake tomorrow morning will be a better place, there will be no more dead bodies, no more sorrow and no more pain. Every channel will show people of a diffrent creed of diffrent religions and of diffrent races celebrating life, celebrating joy together. Is this a utopian dream? Maybe, but it's not impossible afterall are we all not the same?
I shall go to bed with this hope in my heart and pray to OUR GOD that tomorrow he shows us all a miracle. :)
Coffee
9.4.03
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment