Wonder, how we all make Ode's to this person and that object, but have we ever made an Ode to GOD, the one thing that happens to be a permanent fixture in our lives, we're so used to having HIM around, that more often than not, we forget that he's even there.
I would like to share this little poem, which i recieved in my email, it came without a title and i have decided to call it "Ode to God." In every sense of the word this ode captures the very essence of the one energy that keeps us going, the one fuel that keeps the human car running, and we never have to worry about topping up, because it never runs out. So here goes;
ODE TO GOD
You gave me strength to carry on,
When my body was so torn.
And lifted me on wings of love,
When my spirit was so worn.
Through all the times when in despair,
When I hung my head in shame.
You came to me when I knelt down,
As I called upon your name.
And when my heart was troubled,
With more heartache than I could bear.
You caught each and every tear I shed,
In a bottle you have up there.
And when I get to heaven,
I'll kneel before your feet.
You'll wipe away all my tears,
For my soul is yours to keep.
Absorb, understand and analyse, i wanted to analyse this and share my thoughts with you, but i decided otherwise, because this Ode holds a different meaning for each individual, and i do not want to in anyway to programme you to think the way i do.
Till the next entry, bask in the glory of GOD. :)
Cinnamon Girl
10.4.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Hi,Satya.
Ur article is so nice. Although I don't know every word, I know only a person know what life is can write down some beautiful words.
Hi Satya,
I really like your blog because I can read many your entries in your blog. Although I don't understand at all but I'll try to get it.
I know that the life has many wonderful then we need and we should to know!!!!!!
Life is wonderful!!!!!!!!!:)
Hi,Satya!I'm Sherry.This is I first use the blog.I visited your bolg,I really like it,I will read your articles,but I know it isn't easy for me.But I will try!
~(^0^)/ What a nice picture !!!
i can not believe my eyes ..
hahah~ ..
sorry to late school today
i will come to school on time
(^v^)/ have a nice day
Ur article is so good...why your english bteer than me lar.?
Hello , Satya .
I read ur blog ..
i think it is very deep.
i can understand . but if u let me write same ur diary maybe i cant .so , i think i need learn to u so much .. haha so, thank u for ur teaching
I have a good teacher !! I'm solucky ^,^ thank you
Hi! Satya.
Your blog is very nice. It has alot of exciting entries.
I just come here for a short time, so I can't know and understand everything because my English is not very good. Can you help me? ...
I am trying to improve my English. I hope I would be better in English. That will help me to know and understand all thing here.
I can understand your entries which you had writen in your blog. But I can't understand everything you say in class. Oh Dear, that is my difficult problem.
How can I do. Please help me...
Well ,maybe I'm the guy who is the latest one to get there in our class(Just because I bought coffee for U...)
So I have said from now I'm ur biggest fan and I'll support your beliefs.
Actually u are the person who can understand the ture mean of life
Hi Satya.
You blog is very nice,i really like it.
..^^
Hi satya.
Thank U.~!!
Today heard U have 4years dian't go back your home.```
Oh... it's imagination.
I miss home but I also want to make myself best.
so hard hard and hard..!!
nice ......
i loved what you writing
哈哈,你喜欢上帝。但是我不喜欢,呵呵
每个人的信仰不同
当我遇到困难时,我会跑去天后宫找“妈祖”
虽然我知道,那只是一个信仰
但是我还是一如既往的做着
并且我发现了我另一个信仰
那就是家庭,友情和爱情
Post a Comment