Ah that fateful day, i still remember it so clearly, feels like it was only yesterday. When he spoke thoese words, i saw my world come crashing down upon me in a fury and with such speed, i thought i'd never find joy, i thought i'd never smile again.
Today i find myself in a place where, joy doesn't elude me anymore. It is there for my taking. I find joy in being there for my students, i find joy in seeing them smile, i find joy just being in their company.
Don't you start thinking, that my students are a bunch of ANGELS, they most definetly aren't! What Joy, you might wonder if they are'nt Angels? Well as much as they drive me up the wall, as much i get frustrated when they don't grasp what i am teaching, as much as i get upset when i see them looking bored in class in the middle of a less, I know they are trying to do well, i know they'd never disappoint me and most importantly I know they are all unique and different in their own little ways.
I found a new lease of life, and that's to ensure that every one of them graduates to the next level, to take the next step into their promising futures.
I am finding joy in giving my love and commitment to these students, because they value it and respect it. They haven't taken it for granted. Oh i am truly blessed, having such wonderful human beings as students! :)
This entry was an important one, a special dedication to my students, and it's only been two weeks kiddos, we've got another 8 to go! :)
Till the next read, find joy in the simple things and in the innocence of their eyes, they speak volumes. :)
Cinnamon Girl
24.4.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Yeah...
I'm the frist..
Hahaha.
The "adamancy" mean is iron,strengthen.
Is't right..?
hehe
Have a nice day !!!!!
Wow!
I am the third person.
Satya. You are kindly teacher. I wonder if I can do something to you.
I love our class, our friends and our teacher, very very much.
I hope I can stay here for a long time in oder to be a good firend of everybody. Forever.
Hey my friends. How can we become fluently in English, like my teacher?
Satya, I am interesting in your entry.
Have nice weekend.
Cheer.
Hey...
I come a little bit late...
Yes I believe we can be family~
Even when I graduate I will still have all the wonderful memories about our families~
Satya,
I'm thankful that U r my teacher.
I will do my best in class,not only becuse of me but also because of U-my lovely teacher,Satya^^*
Don'g forget you 'owe' me a hug!
Hava a nice weekend!!
thanks for your kindnesse and your advice.
now you make me realize my world
your the best inspiration
thanks......
one spirit
Hi,Satya
you are a special teacher,you really love your students.I'm very happy because you're my teacher.I hope you'll procure happiness.
Hi Satya.
I'm very happy,because you are my teacher.
You always make laugh in the class,bring to us more like studying English..^^
You're a really good teacher,i like so much..^^
Have a nice day.
Hey..
My mobile number is, Nokia E66.
Tmr is monday,see u in the class ^^
Thanks Satya .
Study in ur class is funny ...
same Ken's class. haha ~
but u are a normal person ..different Ken haha ..
I mean not Ken is abnormal - -||
U know sometimes Ken's action... haha
See u tomorrow ..
Hi Satya!!!I'm latest person to comment for u.hihi.sr!!!!
I hope I can understand all of your blog and I can write a little bit like you were writing. but my English still not good.I'm worry because I will study EAP and Diploma a imminent time.huhuhu!!!
:((
Hi Satya! I'm a latest person to comment for u.hihi.Sr!!!
I hope I can understand what did u write and I can write a little bit like you.but my english is still not good.I'm worry because I'll study in EAP and Diploma in a immenent time.huhuhu:((:((
hellllllllllooooooooo........
super sexiest model
what we're doing right know
waiting for a cup of coffee
by the way you look handsome today sorryy..
i mean beautifuuuulll.........
with luv 4 you
Yes,that's Chinese story.
But i think i had many mistakes in that story . because that's story is in Chinese ... i spent 3 hour to translate that story .
Therefore if you have free time please check my diary . I copy that story in my exercise alreday .
Thank you Staya.
But what happened to you today.Could you tell me.... I think you're really not good today. I think you should tell us,you can share your happiness and sadness to us, not only for your happiness.
I'm not a good talker,so, I don't know how to said.
but I hope you will be happy now.
the second line:When he spoke thoese(these) words, i saw my world come
the ninth line:What Joy, you might wonder if they are'nt(aren't)
it's only been 2 weeks kiddos(??)
We've got another 8(??) to go.
看来你是找到你真正的快乐了,我也希望你能继续疯狂的"玩"在我们的Int2,真正的享受它.当你快乐时,我们也会快乐.要是某天你的情绪很糟,也请你快乐,因为情绪会感染我们这些你身边的朋友.请你现在开始继续疯狂吧.
I miss u............
I wish you could teach me again!!
You had lots of comments from your students so I only want to say:" ALL OF US'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER!"
Post a Comment