Dear Dad (not just mine, but everyone who is a father.)
Everyone is planning something for Father's Day, but i am not. I have never. I don't need to show you how much I love you, on a specially allocated day, I don't need to buy you an expensive dinner to show you my love, because as much as i don't say it and you don't show it, we both know, there is an unbreakable bond we share, a bond made by God, fulfilled by us mortal beings.
I may not tell you, you're my hero, but dear dad, please know that you are. I may not tell you I love you as much as i used to when i was a child, but please know that i love you more than the 3 words.
I may fight with you from time to time, sometimes even hurt you, but in hurting you, i hurt myself the most. I may seem cold and nonchalant, but please know, only you matter. I can fight the world for you, but i cannot fight you for the world.
You brought me up, taught me my first letters, held my hand when i was frightened as a child, wiped my tears when i bruised my knee, held on to the bicycle, until you knew that i could ride on my own. I rode so far off on my own, that it may seem, that we've nothing in common.
I may be a big girl now, a lady rather, but deep down inside, i still need you to hold my hand when life throws me down, i still need you to show me right from wrong, because no matter how old i get, no matter how many children i have, I will always be Daddy's Little Girl, and i'd never want that to change.
I love you dad!
Your Little Girl.
4.6.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ha,ha ,Satya,, little girl^^*
I believe your dad knows your heart!^^*
P.s.I miss you,,,,,,,,,,,,
Hahaha..Satya
You dad is a good dad, and i believe he will knows your heart.
Have a good holiday.
I love you Satya..^^
Wah, you can really write, Satya. I hope, one day, my daughters will think about me the way you think about your dad. Cheers.
HA~Satya~~~~~~~~I’m follow your Blog
U r always speaking English with me. But now it's my time. I'll teach you Chinese. If u can not understand, call your mother help.
我和你一样,也有一个很爱我的爸爸,他也总是在我跌倒的时候帮助我。我也经常伤害我爸爸的心,我的心也好难受,但是因为他是爸爸,他总会一次又一次的原谅我。我也想对我爸爸说:我爱你!但是我也说不出,因为我不需要说什么,他都能理解。一起为我们拥有个好爸爸喝彩吧。长不大的大女孩!哈哈
I hope that everyone has a good Father like you and all of Fathers'll live in out hearts forever...........
Post a Comment