Untitled? You must be asking, why title this untitled? The reason is pretty simple, my mind is working over time these days, a million thoughts, a thousand more worries and a billion more emotions which need to be put into perspective.
Someone once told me life is never easy, but this complicated i never thought it to be. Why do people engage in a game of mental chess, why play politics outside the political arena? Is man so selfish, so self obsessed, that he can't think of anyone besides himself, but to feed his own individualistic ego?
Love is a four letter word which ends in another four letter word, PAIN. Love as many claim is sweet and brings joy, but i beg to differ, it starts with pain and only ends in pain. It crushes your heart with it's cold steely fingers, makes the heart bleed and the eyes weep. The heart silently cries out to be saved, for Lord the Saviour to come and ease the pain, but sometimes it seems to take forever but i have faith that the day shall come and i shall be free. :)
Friends, do we really know who is true and who isn't? People play games even in friendship, i wonder why? I can't say much for this right now, but maybe you think about it for sometime whilst i go and do some soul searching on my end. I'm sure i'll have more answers in the next blog, so till the next read,
Slide to the Rhythm of life if you can't dance and sip on some Champagne.
Mocha Caramel.
1.11.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Please update your blog. I am a fan.
I will not be able to eat, sleep or excrete till I read your next entry. :p
Post a Comment